As leaders in the information industry, Sabinet is pleased to announce the collaboration with the African News Agency (ANA), the new owners of the SAPA archive.
This collaboration ensures continued provision of the SAPA archive and in addition, when you subscribe, you will receive updated news service from ANA effective November 2015.
This news service consists of:
- The SAPA Archive from 1998 to 31 March 2015
- The new ANA database consisting of full-text reports from November 2015 to date on South African and African news. This covers five key pillars: politics, economics, business and markets, sports in addition to general news, which includes lifestyle, celebrities, courts and crime.
- News from the following agencies will be supplied via the African News Agency: ANA, ANA- Xinhau, ANA- dpa international and ANA- Associated Press.
Benefits of this extended news research service:
- Access to important news articles from the old SAPA
- The new ANA database consists of full-text reports from November 2015 to date on South African and African news
- Easy search functionality for research purposes
- Latest news from South Africa and the world
- You now have access to news from the following agencies: ANA, ANA- Xinhau, ANA- dpa international and ANA- Associated Press as an added feature with your subscription
- Daily updates
ANA-Xinhau: The Xinhua News Agency is the official press agency of the People’s Republic of China and is the biggest and most influential media organization in China
ANA- dpa international: The German Press Agency dpa is a trusted, accurate and independent provider of news with the digital and multimedia content to power the media in Germany and abroad.
ANA- Associated Press: The Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering accurate, insightful news from every corner of the world.