Amlib is an integrated library system that allows libraries to manage all aspects of their work through a customizable interface. Amlib modules allow libraries to support catalog enhancements, circulation, interlibrary loan, acquisitions, patron management, reporting, and more.
Ensure your system meets your needs
Our service is a key factor in why libraries choose Amlib - we assist with designing an implementation plan to suit your requirements, providing comprehensive training to your staff, accurately migrating data across from your existing system and have an expert support team available to assist with all your ongoing support needs.
Benefit your library, regardless of type
Amlib provides a single integrated solution for all libraries: public, school, college, tertiary institutions, corporate or special.
Comply with a variety of standards
Amlib is standards compliant:
- Library standards include MARC21, MARCXML, Z39.50, SIP2, NCIP and RFID
- Technology standards include: ODBC, OLE, SQL, SMTP, MAPI, XML and HTML
Customise your experience
Amlib offers the ability to extensively customise each screen with your own text, colours, logos, and help messages.
With Amlib you can:
- Customise the interface
- Manage items, periodicals, orders and patrons
- Enrich your content
- Gain insight about patrons, circilations and more
- Manage circulation and interlibrary loan
Read more about Amlib features.