The collection comprises the African Digital Repository and Current and Completed Research.
African Digital Repository
- The African Digital Repository consists of records harvested from the institutional repositories of a number of South African and African institutions. Links to the full text within the repositories are included.
Current and Completed Research
The Current and Completed Research database provides information on approximately 150,000 South African current and completed research projects, including theses and dissertations.
- 150,000 current and completed research projects in South Africa
- Includes searchable abstracts with links to selected full-text theses and dissertations
- Incorporates NAVTECH research projects
- Covers all fields of science in South Africa since 1919
- English titles are provided for projects in Afrikaans or other indigenous South African languages
- Maintained by the Nexus Database System Division of the National Research Foundation