Sabinet Monitoring Services delivers accurate and reliable information on government policies and legislative developments.
With specific profiled prerequisites, the Monitoring Service offers consistent early warning service for legislative movements in strategic industries. Cognisant of our role as your eyes and ears, we use professional sources to certify unbiased and objective reporting.
- Customised information monitoring with in-depth profiling of your requirements, accompanied by a thorough briefing on the monitoring landscape and reporting processes
- Regular interaction with Sabinet monitoring specialists - they are your eyes and ears, daily surveying the areas where national government policy is initiated, when this is developed into legislation and steered through central parliamentary processes for promulgation to become law
- Daily monitoring of parliamentary documentation from speeches, statements, presentations to policy documents including green and white papers, draft bills, bills, acts, and government gazettes
- Immediate notification of key points, summarized for ease of reference, and accompanied by the relevant full-text documents. Reports are e-mailed directly to you whenever relevant information becomes available, according to your preference
- You will also receive exclusive access to the Bill Tracker and Parliamentary Documents databases