Sabinet brings the expertise and insights gained from more than 25 years of providing credible legal information, helping our extensive client base of law firms and corporate institutions remain productive with easily accessible, up-to-date, reliable and trustworthy content.
Introducing Sabinet Judgments – a database of unreported and reported judgments from all courts. Save time and effort through optimal discovery and ease of access to the required judgments. The product further allows you to discover related items to the judgments such as legislation, articles and many more.
All-inclusive subscription features and benefits:
- Unreported and reported judgments (court, topic or legislation).
- The quickest, easiest route to unreported and reported judgements (with neutral citation).
- Searching can take please by keyword, parties, judge, case number, court, and act. Additional filtering is also available to refine your search if necessary.
- All Court Forms.
- All the Rules of Court.
- Linking to; NetLaw, Provincial NetLaw, Municipal By-Laws and Bargaining Council Agreements.
- Link to Sabinet African Journals where applicable.
- Advanced technology linking content to augment the workflows of professionals.
- "What’s new" feature alerting you to the most recent published judgments as well as "Latest info loaded" that will inform clients about backdated judgments continuously added.
At Sabinet we have many of the tools that people need and will need to work smarter, and can consequently view the future with optimism and confidence.