Sabinet's National Legislation service, NetLaw, includes all updated and consolidated South African Principal Acts, Rules and Regulations since 1910.
Updated daily with new legislation or amendments, as they are released, the NetLaw service offers one consolidated version of each piece of legislation, so you can be sure that you are looking at the latest version, with all the relevant amendments.
You can also email, print and download full-text versions of the Act, Amended Acts, Rules & Regulations quickly and easily.
Incorporating all the updated and consolidated National Legislation since 1910, and currently in force, NetLaw also includes access to Amendment Acts, Drafts and Drafts for Comment. This ensures that you can always consult, advise and provide legal opinions with the guarantee that you have the most credible and accurate legislation information at your fingertips.
The benefits of National Legislation (Netlaw)
- Receive weekly newsletters of new amendments, principal Acts published, and drafts for comment
- Amendments are clearly marked, making it easy for you to spot the latest amendments
- A historical view of all amendments to that Act is incorporated at the top of the Act
- Alphabetical and Chronological list of Acts in force
- Easy access to related Court Forms published in the Gazette
- Full-text regulations and draft regulations are available
- Relevant cross-linking between full-text sections of the Act and other Acts, where applicable, simplifying the effort you spend cross-referencing
Easy on-the-go access via our free mobile NetLaw App
Available for iPhone, our mobile NetLaw App gives you easy access to the legislative information you need - when and where you need it.
- Personalise the content you receive notifications for, grouping it per topic or even client
- Use the app offline
- Add notes to legislation or sections thereof, for ease of reference
- Share content directly with other mySabinet users
- Receive regular updates to legislation information on the go