Sabinet’s Bill Tracker and Parliamentary Documents give you the whole truth.
If you’re looking for all the acts and all the facts on every Bill tabled before Parliament this indispensable service is for you.
Our Bill Tracker and Parliamentary Documents service is updated daily as we track Bills every step of the way from their first discussion in Parliament as they develop from Draft Bills into Bills and are signed into law by the president and are finally consolidated and updated as Acts. In addition, we retain Committee Reports, submissions to Parliament, speeches by Ministers and other documents sourced from Parliament.
Why use Bill Tracker and Parliamentary Documents?
- It’s accurate. Our experts do extensive research every day across all sources of Government and Parliamentary information to make sure the information you access is up-to-the-minute fresh.
- It’s complete. We make sure all changes to Bills and Parliamentary Documents are reflected as they happen and that the full legislative history is easily accessed. What’s more, we’ve got it all:
- All Bills, including their profile, status and history, those in still in the process, those completed and those passed but not yet enacted.
- Recent Acts and Gazettes cross-referenced to the corresponding Bills.
- Parliamentary documents including draft Bills, Committee reports, submissions to Parliament, speeches by Ministers and Replies to Questions in Parliament.
- We make it easy to use. We graphically illustrate the complete legislative history from the first discussions in Parliament to becoming an Act and give you an at-a-glance view of where a Bill is in the process.
- Subscribers to Government Gazettes and South African Legislation also get seamless access from Bill Tracker and Parliamentary Documents.