For Government Gazette notices dated 2007 onwards, you can now directly pay via credit card.
- Individual Full Text document purchase
- 24 hours time-based access
How to order Government Gazette notices dated 2007 onwards:
- Register as a user
- Choosing and purchasing your Government Gazette notice
Choose a Department and start browsing for your Government Gazette notice
- Pay via convenient and safe VCS online credit card service provider
What is the benefit?
- Notices conveniently sorted under Departmental groups
- Pay only for what you need, when you need it.
More on SabinetLaw’s eCommerce
SabinetLaw’s eCommerce is the direct purchase and payment via the Internet for Government Gazette notices, published from 2007 onwards. This service is available 24 hours a day and will enable you to purchase only the notice(s) that you are interested in.