South African Legislation, NetLaw, Acts, Principal Acts, Draft Regulations, Amendments
The Sabinet South African Legislation product (NetLaw) includes all updated and consolidated South African principle Acts, rules and regulations as from 1910 to date.
NetLaw offers you the following:
- Immediate access to Acts, Rules and Regulations. All amendments to Acts, their Rules or Regulations, as published in the Government Gazette, are updated weekly.
- Only one version of the Act is available, being the version currently in force, which eliminates any potential confusion.
- Act Index linking through to the Act , Amendment Acts and the Regulations
- Searching capabilities on Act title, Act number, Regulation title, full-text and year.
- Acronyms available in the title field e.g. FICA.
- Full-text of Amended Acts, Rules and Regulations, available in HTML format for easy printing, and emailing.
- Links are provided in the full-text between sections of an Act and to other Acts, where applicable.
- Draft regulations - full-text available.
- References to amendments, clearly displayed in the text of each Act.
- Alphabetical list of acts, with dates of last amendment, is included.
- Chronological list of all Acts including titles of repealed Acts.
- References to decided cases.
- Weekly updates.
- Amendment Acts are available in PDF format on the Act index
- Court Forms as published in the Government Gazette.
- Newsletter emailed every Friday, includes all changes to Acts, Rules and Regulations with links to the full-text. Also includes drafts for public comment.
- Annual scalable subscription options are available to accommodate all clients.
- Ad hoc documents can be purchased on request.
- An additional fee will be charged should you wish to receive specific alerts on this product.
Login to Netlaw:
Login via IP Authentication
If you are a student at a SA tertiary institution, contact your library to access our services. If not, please register.